Location: New York City
Price: Contact us
Our restaurant is looking for highly self-motivated individuals to fill our Server positions. Ideal candidates will have formal training in the diner and hospitality industry as well as experience with fine food and wine service. Servers must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and take direction from the host staff. A successful candidate will be able to thrive in an open, casual setting and work as a member of a team.
- Serve patrons efficiently and accurately at the table.
- Take food and beverage orders from patrons and prepare them as requested.
- Smile and greet patrons as they enter the restaurant.
- Control the flow of patrons entering and exiting the restaurant.
- Control the flow of traffic around the restaurant.
- Communicate with management to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant.'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Fine dining restaurant
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY 11219: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)